Thursday, June 11, 2015

gorgeous scent for less cents!


I love a few luxuries around the home and candles are my usual go to.

While living in the Philippines on and off for periods of time while in my previous job I used to splurge on Diptyque and Malin & Goetz.

My stash has all but expired since its been almost a year since I was there and working in that role, so time for new candles!

At the end of my monthly pay cycle (kill. me. now)*, and expecting friends for dinner last night I went into Bed Bath and Table.

They have a great range of brands in the candle department and decided on this beauty for $39.95


Morgan & Finch - 'Ripe Quince'

It worked a treat and everyone commented on how lovely it was.

Winning! But double win was the fact it reminded me very much of the best selling 'Baies' by Diptyque.


With a standard Diptyque candle retailing around $80 - I think the 'ripe quince' at half the price is a fantastic choice!

Another great buy x


*Yes, i live pay check to pay check. Yes, I'm an accountant. Do as I say, not as I do. OK?....

No comments:

Post a Comment