Friday, July 18, 2014

Awesome Affordable Art




Stay tuned and i'll tell you about the AWESOME art that finally arrived this week for the SFC (single fronted cottage) from Society6 - having ordered so many times from them before but never went the framed option. because I thought a) too expensive b) even more expensive to get it shipped and then c) shipping a framed print from the states? that won't survive!!

Until a friend of mine that I put onto the site got her print framed and delivered. VERY reasonably priced and arrived in immaculate condition!

So, my most recent purchases have arrived framed AND in immaculate condition - so excited, like I said - I'll share with you later this week.

So i'm back scouring the site again tonight and continue to find such fabulous work. Pinning like a mad woman I am!

I have the incredible honour of being godmother to young Thomas in a week and if I hadn't already organised his first birthday/christening present these three would have been perfect.What a handsome trio. Or do one and order it in the largest size. Have them framed and delivered - nothing left to do except give!

Funny thing is, I have a tonne of cardboard tubes next to my desk full of prints I've ordered, just waiting to go to the framers.... should have gone the framed option first!

Oh and sometimes they do a free shipping promo - that includes Australia. Toot toot!

Sorry about the !! and caps.... I get excited and I can't help it. Love Society6.

Happy Weekend Friends x


No comments:

Post a Comment